Thursday, February 9, 2017

highschool 2002-2004

I know the one on the right is unfinished but i love the concept i should re-draw this
DRAGONS YESSS LET ME DRAW THEM
self portrait sadly this looks alot like me today...my hair i've been lazy to do anything with it...
just add a wrinkle on my forehead AND IT WILL BE PERFECT 30 year old michelle
I remember being very proud of this one :P
a portrait of me and some of my friends 

pointillism @_@

i always liked this painting :P
this is another unfinished but i like the concept behind it





I AM A DRAWING HOARDER hahaha
can you imagine when i'm 70?
 my poor family...
CAN'T YOU THROW THIS AWAY IT'S CLUTTERING OUR LIVES?!
NOOOOO I DREW THAT WHEN I WAS 17 JUST LOOK AT IT!!!
hahahahahahaha XD

These pieces are in Minnesota. Luckily I took pictures of just about everything. There's a couple things that I noticed are missing when I'm looking at these; I remember or I see glimpses. I'm glad I tried to document everything. It's really fun to look back. Honestly if I didn't have these pictures I would have forgotten these drawings already. Which might be kinda nice? To be mentally free of the past but I don't see it that way. There is a lot of  interesting concepts that I didn't follow through, which is cool for today cause sometimes I feel a bit dry for ideas? Not really I'M FULL OF ideas floating around in this old stuff and just about everything I look at. That might be one of my problems I'm constantly on overload lately. I had more tunnel vision in the past. Then there are old pieces of artwork that are so good i'm not sure I can top that today? It's fun to peer into the mind of my past self through these old artworks and sketches. My interests were different than what I would do today but some haven't changed at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment