Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My eyes

A sexay drawing :D

Cristina, my sister is a fashion designer. She has some really great ideas on fashion. Infact for much of my work, I look to her work to get inspiration for clothing design for my characters. The other day I was talking with Cristina and she was telling me a little bit about the history of underwear and the how throughout history the purpose of underwear has changed. Then she started talking about Fredericks of Hollywood the first company to come up with the idea of sexy underwear, lingerie. She surfed over to their website Fredericks of Hollywood and picked up some images of their work and showed them to me. I included some of my favorites below, I just love the design and shape of this pair of underwear.

This one i loved because of the color and how the folds in the fabric make all those lines which is really awesome. I also the fact that it's see through is a nice touch. :D A Catwoman sketch I did, I love catwoman. She should always retain her catlike sex appeal.
I dyed my bangs, it's been awhile since I've dyed my hair any crazy color. For awhile I felt like I out grew those crazy colors but Heleyna talked me into dying my bangs rasberry.

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me feel like going to the Frederick's of Hollywood and get something fabulous and sexy lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that drawing of the chick at the top. I don't know what her name is, but looking at the picture always makes me want to draw equally sexay stripper types.

    ReplyDelete