Wednesday, September 23, 2009

test strip

blah blah this is michelle testing. testing. 1 2 3.

Anyway, I've decided to start a sketch blog, where I can talk about comics, post sketches, examine inspirational things, and maybe talk about revelant events. I'm not sure what all quite yet, but I've been meaing to start a blog. I've been dragging my feet for awhile now just because I have so many accounts to maintain, but I'm in the mood to start something new.

I don't ususally like blogging. I think I sound like douche bag along with everyone else who part of this blogging trend, but unfortunatly going agaisnt the trend is pointless. Blogs, Twitter, Myspace, Journals, Facebook, and so on are all tools that help advocate you. It's nice that these kind of tools allow you to promote yourself and your ideas to a greater audience, but you don't always know whose reading your thoughts. dun dun dunnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment