Thursday, October 22, 2009

ZOMG


My fingers are like ice cubes. I've been up all night with the window open. It's so cold. I've gone through a entire pack of smokes. BRRR NEW LAYOUT! Go check it out. Don't have everything up, but this will do until I can sleep and do more. Somethings might change...I hate that UoM disclaimer but I do love free webspace. As for the layout, I did away with all the flash, i just thought it was hard to update, glitchy, and annoying. I went with a real simple html design this time around. I really like the font i drew for the title :D I think that came out awesome.

Love buzz preview up on Oni press dot com. I wish the preview was from the end of the book I like those pages more but that would give away the ending PREVIEW
ENJOYYYYYYYYYY!!!

cool picture i took of heleyna as she was leaving.
I'm no photographer but i like this picture.

2 comments:

  1. holy crap dude, your tiger-centaur woman in your sketches is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that we're finally done, Michelle. I swear to God, I want to hug you to death right now. Also, tell your sister she's hot. I think you guys got some good genetics in that family, because you and your sisters from what I've seen are all gorgeous and adorable.

    ReplyDelete