Thursday, December 3, 2009

shallow whore

Deviant Stars

"comuppance"
Strawberry-Milka. Deviant gallery
I'm ape shit about this girl. It was so hard to pick just one of her pieces. Her style is really unique, I love her whole internet presence the no comments, and all that jazz. Go check her out give her some page views cause she deserves it.


"kids"
Wangjia. Deviant gallery.
This girl knows where it's at, her attention to details and line quality is to die for. I feel like everyone should see her stuff!
GO!


New blog colors :)
I hope it burns your eyes
hahaha!


isn't this font awesome?
LUV IT

Francis Vallejo. Blogspot
This man is a beast. I love his work.
Wonderful art and not just comics, check him out.

This came from http://jblyth.com/blog.html
this image really stuck with me i had to save it.

so cute it looks like shit

Found on a photobucket account
Love this girl's funky fashion statement

Nathan fox. Blogspot
I think this guy is insane. His inks are mind numbing.
check out his blog for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment