Friday, January 8, 2010

adventure


more panel sketches, i know it looks messy but i know what i'm doing and thats all that really matters...i've decided i'm going to do things a little differently. i'm going to sketch all the panels and then assemble the panels and overall page layout on the computer. then draw the clean versions off that.

:) I really love the fuzzy little guys, i'm calling um wizzles. They only care about cupcakes!! xD haha






>3<

this one took forever to comb out the knotty dread it had for hair XD


hahah i know....i'm so over indulgent lately. I just don't want to stop. they were a dollar a pop! how can you say no to that??!!?





feel the funk
shake your rump

Light Express - Panther Mix. you tube
Stacey Q - Too Hot For Love. you tube

2 comments:

  1. Man, your latest entries have gotten insanely sexual. If I'm to gleen anything from this one, it's that you're working on a comic about a masturbating pony/cat/girl, and her cupcake eating dragon thing. Am I close? Either way, sign me up.

    Also, did you get that job? Your sister called me to interview as a reference, and I said nothing but nice things about you! XD

    ReplyDelete