Sunday, March 21, 2010

hit the show


nest


When I was a kid one of my favorite places to play was in a big field. I would pull thick clumps of grass out of the ground. Collecting as much grass as i could to build my nest on the ground. Then after i had finished building it, I would prentend like i lived outside.





all i ever do is sleep, eat, work, and draw.





this is a simple look but i just wanted to show off the red eye shadow!
It's a beautiful color. I also got some other colors too
AND they were super cheap. HEHEHE! :3




music...
Peaches- Boys wanna be her. You tube

Ride a white horse-Goldfrapp. You tube

Amanda Blank-"Lemme Get some". You tube.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha that's so awesome! I used to play by the trees~ me and the goils would play "Indian". My name was "White Crow" :P

    Well...
    I've nominated you to receive the Sunshine Award! You can check out my blog for more details and to receive your award.

    http://rockyportfolio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete