Thursday, June 24, 2010

mr. wiggles

I found a orange cat yesterday. I'm calling him mr. wiggles. I didn't think too much of it at the time. I thought he was just one of the neighbors cats. But i came home from work today and he was still there. He got attacked by something in my yard last night. I think it was the ground squirrel because theres a family living near the barn but luckily his wound isn't too bad. I feel bad for him, because he was meowing last night. I'm going to take him to the animal shelter tomorrow after work. He is definatly someone's house cat cause he has been declawed. I tried asking asked all the neighbors if they had an orange cat but no one knows who he belongs to.


1 comment:

  1. 一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete