Wednesday, July 14, 2010

dance


pg 2-3

pg 0-1


covers



...I'm almost done O_O.
wow. what to do next...i'll put more up later, I'm tired of sitting on this.
whats the point if people can't enjoy it.


music
Scream Club + Peaches- Fine as Fuck. you tube
"many imitators but no one compares" lol

Bobby Brown - My Prerogative. you tube.
I really love that album cover. what an 80's stud.

Justice- genesis. you tube
noise music

Electrosexual & Scream Club- Break You Nice. you tube
the chick with the shaved head drives me wild.

Esmeé Denters ft. Justin Timberlake - Love Dealer. you tube
i have to link this one!!!

Memphis Blac feat. Smokahontas Jones - Got Dat Work. you tube friend showed this to me, i dig the song and i even watched their reply to the public after they got so much criticism from this video. hahah i like these crazy girls.

4 comments:

  1. Looks good! I really like page 0, it's so pretty.
    Sexy pony ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pages!
    and woo Scream Club! those girls are cool. they played with 2 of my friends bands in chico. great show.

    ReplyDelete