Thursday, September 2, 2010

cool world


doodles





I was saw this movie when i was like 7.
This movie is one that sticks out in my mind.
I always liked Holli when she was a cartoon.



My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult- sex on wheelz. you tube.
this is the music video at the end of the video XD love it

This is pretty cool too
Lollipop -- Cool World. you tube





meet karlee on a total fluke, she's super talented artist who paints equestrian art. HARHAR I do dare say it was destiny!! I knew karlee was going to be fun, when the first thing she said to me is, will you model for one my paintings. ahaha Lets just say, we hit it off smashingly. She did my makeup. She did such a great job of making me look like a ice princess.
:O Ho ho ho




here's some of her paintings that i like.











moar make up

1 comment:

  1. I love Cool World and Holli. I never saw the movie til I was 18 or 19, and I think it's so weird that so many people saw it when they were kids. It's so sleazy.

    I like the blue makeup, and her paintings are good. They make me wish I was around horses.

    ReplyDelete