Friday, December 3, 2010

Rapunzel


I went and saw tangled in 3-d!!! I don't know but every time a fairy tale comes out I have to go see it. All and all it was pretty good story wise i thought it was a lot more solid than Disney last fairy tale, the Princess and the Frog.

I really liked how Rapunzel and Flynn Rider where a dynamic duo that worked together to save each other from danger. The writers did a great job pulling together the magic of the flower and how that worked out to destroy the witch and eventually save Flynn in the end! The ending was really solid, both characters were willing to sacrifice themselves to save the other. It was so romantic! I also really dug how Flynn was not a prince but a thief. It was pretty funny too i was laughing out loud in some parts, Maximus the horse was one of my favorite characters!!!

The only thing I didn't care for was the introduction of Rapunzel, i hate how they always have to sing to introduce themselves in every Disney movie. It's so redundant, but I did love how they made Rapunzel an artist who and sat in her room and painted all the time. I can relate with that. :)


Glen Keane's character sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment