Monday, August 8, 2011

RIP Dr. Zoidberg

My computer died today, I had been having prior problems with it not turning on right and crashing but I thought I fixed it. Today it was have problems turning on again, and then finally after many tries I got it to turn on, but it was only on for about 10 minutes then crashed and now wont boot up again. I'm so sad, I can't help but lose control of myself and cry like a little girl over my broken computer. Computer problems are really upsetting, stressful and cause me a lot of anxiety. I dont know what's wrong with it, and I think its something wrong with the video card but i'm not really sure...my computer is getting to be very old.
I dont know if my files are safe, and that very upsetting for me, my whole life is on there! I'm very connected to my computer to make my art, and browse the internet. Now i have to get money to buy new parts! i dont know what to do D: computers are expensive!!! I really need to get a whole new cause i dont know if i'll be able to get replacement parts for the one i have. I'm not rich damnit i'm a poor artist this makes me very sad. :(:(:( if you're wondering, i'm on my dads computer at the moment mourning over my loss. T_____T

2 comments:

  1. nuuuu! Didja back everything up on an external?! 1.5 TB drives are pretty cheap lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your arts, lady.

    Hope your computer problems can be taken care of. I know how much it sucks though, my external harddrive got corrupted and it has all my drawings, writing, and pictures from the last decade on it. :<

    We are all sad geese.

    ReplyDelete