Tuesday, November 22, 2011

wasting life

No drawings atm i'm working on a project which i've been showing clips here and there i'm almost done so when i get it done i'll post more of it but for now......
PONY COOKIES!!! my sister Cristina-na-na made a special care package for me she went through alot of work and love to make these, they are so beautiful! i could barley eat them cause they're way too cute! she sent me so many! they were really good!!!
YEAH this is the back of a HOT PINK jean jacket i got from the thrift store TOO BAD ASS this is the back design, It has sparkles and jems on it... we were meant to be together i love the wierd drawing!
make up

My mice they are sleepy, Pepper's like "Hey get thing outta my face, I'm trying to sleep here!" I've had the other two for awhile the brown one is Sandy and the black one is Mittens and the white one is Tink.
and finally i dyed my hair black boo ya

No comments:

Post a Comment