Friday, March 23, 2012

Romance


I'm working on a short story for an anthology, this year i've been kinda easy on myself, been doing alot of writing and day dreaming. Sometimes i think i should go back into the motion of things but i feel myself changing, so i'll just sit back and enjoy the ride. Anyway it's based on the tale "Bride of Lindorm", kinda last minute so i couldn't build a fairy tale from the bottom up. I researched this tale and decided to make my own rendition of it. :) While i was researching I was looking for fairies or dragons, i think thats why i was drawn to this tale cause of the dragon element. That and i didn't want draw any fairy tale with a female lead. blah i thought about goldilocks cause i loved that as a kid but shes too much like shit i already draw too much of. SOON cause i think too much and draw too little
hope everyone else is enjoying their year thus far!
cha chaa

1 comment:

  1. I love Bride of the Lindorm King! I like it when guys turn into animals and then back again, the taboo of the slight bestiality element gives it an edge or something, I don't know I'm just typing out my ass and making myself sound like a sicko. Anyway

    I'll be excited to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete