Wednesday, September 26, 2012

work

in my dream i remember seeing up close shots of blue baby faces, they were glowing blue and as I was seeing these pictures. I remember thinking this is a cool shot and remembering the shapes. While a voice was saying, "In the future, there will be a disease that kills off 2/3rds of the population and only those were immune are able survive." Then the dream shifted to where i was searching an old run down store, it was the end of the world and i was looking for paper. Seeing the aftermath of looting and people ravaging the store.

Then I was up at my cabin, a place I've been in about a year, it was emptied and I found a secret underground passage that lead from our cabin to the neighbors cabin. It was small and  narrow, painted dark red, i had to crawl through it, when I reached the end, i had no idea were i was, and it took me awhile to figure out where I was at the neighbor's cabin. Then I looked down over the grassy hill at the our cabin, in the backyard there was 6 copy machines sitting outside and anyone could walk up to them and use them. I started thinking if they had been validated or if anyone ever used them. I stepped out the door and ran down the hill then i woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment