Sunday, June 23, 2013

disturbed

I woke up from this dream at 5 in the morning, all i remember is looking down and feeling over my hip and uterus, and discovering a small circular peg stuck in me, it was slowly recessing into my body. It hurt, and looked raw. i didn't want it to get stuck in my body so i pulled it out, and when i did that it made my bowels shift and i shit my pants, it felt like i had dropped so much out of my body. The peg was covered in skin and blood, and thick chunks of period blood were on my hands, I screamed in my dream cause i thought i was going to die, and the doctors could do nothing about it. I woke up with actual pain in that spot but it went away after i got up. strange.


1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and make dollars for every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete