Saturday, March 25, 2017

BLUE AND WHITE CHINA


Most of this stuff i've found at thrift stores some of my mom gave me...I try to keep the theme more Asian inspired artwork but sometimes i get blue and white Victorian / Industrial imagery... one time i saw some plates that had blue and white trains on them at the time i was nahhh but now i'm like WHY DIDN'T I BUY THAT? hahah I've also seen like baroque farmers/peasants and also fancy ladies of that same era and i've passed those up....maybe i shouldn't O_O
BUT SERIOUSLY It just gets to be too much hahaha i feel like my cupboard will break one day if i keep getting too many! The stacks of them are really heavy! hahah I like variety in the artwork on my dishes i couldn't do all the same design full set look bah boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment