Saturday, March 4, 2017

DEDICATION songs

lol songs about me! <3

Bad Boys Blue- A world without you michelle.youtube
Paul McCartney-michelle my belle.youtube I like the Beatles version but not on youtube! :(
Lynyrd Skynyrd-michelle.youtube
Elton John-michelle's song.youtube this one doesn't use the name in the lyrics just title but hey i put in this play list XD


no but seriously!! there must be some really sexy Michelles out there breaking hearts hahaha cause its not me!  I will say i have met a lot of other Michelles in my life and it's pretty annoying to be like HI MICHELLE and then they are like OH hi Michelle XD hahah my name was popular for awhile. My parents love to tell me how they were going to name me after my grandmother whose name was Evangeline and sometimes I wish they had but oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment